Monday, November 08, 2004

Narnia and Lego Love

I wrote that little poem but I wanted to say more. I don't know just some stuff for your eyes only. I wish so much we could spend more uninterupted time together. I want to read the Chronicles of Narnia with you some time. I want to finish those books extremely badly, but we've havn't touched them in months. We're like half way through "Prince Caspian" and not knowing the ending is killing me. Bah, I'm even starting to forget what the story was about.

Anyway, I love you. When your near me you I feel a completness I don't feel anywhere else. Your were my missing lego block, well you were at least one of them. I have feeling there is more, but since I have no idea what the completed thing is or looks like I can't say. Besides you must be a fairly significant block because I feel like I could live without ever finding the rest as long as I have you. This metaphor doesn't feel very rephlexive(is that the right word?) because it reduces your role somewhat in life to be just a piece in someone elses lego collection. The metaphor could be extended to mean something like we are two separate lego things who don't know what we look like so we are therefore going to put our pieces together to make one whole that may make more or less sense than we could've on our own. It therefore has to be a situation of mutual trust because we have to trust the pieces of our lives with the other and we also have to trust that feeling inside which tells us that this is the one I can finally finish my lego thing with.

I hope that metaphor made some sense, it's after 3 I'd best be going to bed. G'night beautiful, I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home