Thursday, July 01, 2004

What is me

I felt like a nobody before I meet you
Before I loved you

I don't know what it is
you give me strength
God must've known
He must've seen it coming

The road ahead for me is going to be a rough one
But with you there I feel whole
I feel like a man(whatever that means)

There are many things I feel that are indefinable
not understandable
not explainable
like Faith

Our Faith best shines in our love
Faith is unexplainable
So is love
It's something that hangs out with us all day
That is there even though we don't think about it

I can't think about you all day
In the moments I do: I smile
Cuz
I know you love me for no reason
at all
You just do

I love you in the same way
for no reason at all
I just do

In the same way Christ loves us
for no reason at all
Christ loves you

I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home