Thursday, July 08, 2004

Sometimes

Sometimes there are moments in the day when I second guess myself. I say to myself, "Do I really love Jenilee? I need to know because I don't want to waste anymore of her time." I stop to think about all the moments with you and all of the moments with out. I realize that all the moments with you are so much better than the moments without you.

I have a hard time with goodbyes. I think I get a little irritable on the days that you have to leave because instead of being sad I get frustrated. I want you to stay so badly but I know you have to go. All of this stuff gets confused inside of me and I can't sort out all of the emotions so I just get frustrated with everything. It may even be less understandable than that. It could be that my soul longs for you and when I know you have to leave it puts out all sorts of negative emotions that I can't interpret or comprehend. Either way I know I get frustrated when we part and it is sometimes expressed in the wrong way because I don't know what to do with it.

I love you
It may not always seem so
but I do
I love you
because your amazing
your amazing for no reason
I love you for no reason other than you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home