Rambling
Sometimes I get a powerful feeling that I want to be home but as soon as I get home I realize how much I miss you because you're not there to share it with. Everyday I want to tell you all of my triumphs and pitfalls and I want to hear about all of your triumphs and pitfalls. I simply want to be with you but it's never that simple. There's a four hour journey between us and two parents who keep us looking over our shoulders all the time. It's like your a maiden trapped in a tower where the dragon will let me see you and be with you but is ever vigilant about me taking you away. That might not be a good analogy. Especially since your parents aren't that bad. They do manage to make me feel rather uncomfortable at times and upset me a bit but otherwise they're nice people. Ugh, this isn't really making much sense anymore. I think I'm gonna go read a few pages of The Beach now.
I love you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home