Mountains Part 1
The beach is where we always go. I wonder though with out the beach where are we to go today? I got this nice little cottage up in mountains of some far away land. Perhaps you would like to come with? Yes? Good, let's go shall we.
We drive through a small village on our way up the mountain. Besides a few kids having a snowball fight around the well in the town square it's a quiet place. There are a couple little shops; a toy shop with a hand carved train set sitting in the window, a bakery whose scent warms the chill air, and a gas stations whose single pump is in disrepair.
We make our way up to our secluded place in the mountains. The car glides over the white road. Occasionally a piece of gravel crunches beneath the tires. A beutiful girl sleeps quietly in the passenger seat. Her head is tipped slightly back against the head rest so that I can make out the slender curve of her neck. The tips of her auburn hair resting on the tops of her shoulders. Her white skin like undisturbed milk with the occasional brown spec on its surface. The rhythmic sound of her breathing is so relaxing , the whole moment so serene and dreamlike. I wonder if this isn't a dream and whether or not my car has flown of the road. If the hereafter is spending eternity with the woman I love in the mountains I couldn't think of life getting much better(of course there would be an endless supple of books and videogames;)
It was dark by the time we reached out little cottage in the woods. The girl next to me had woken up, startled by one of the time I nearly drove off the road while day dreaming After she chided me for dozing off she kept me awake quite nicely by talking with about a book we had both been reading. I drove the car into a make-shift driveway. I quickly got over to the other side of the car to open the door for the girl. I kissed her hand then helped her out of the car. I hand her the keys to the little cottage while I went to go get the luggage.
The cottage was beautiful like something you'd see in one of those little snow globes kids are always shaking up to watch the fake bits of snow float down through the water. The whole building was made out of logs with a red brick chimney on one side with little puffs of smoke already coming out of it. She must've started a fire. The place was surrounded by fur trees except on the back side that I couldn't see but I remembered that there was a huge valley back there were a couple of mountains meet so that you could see all of the way down their jagged backs speckled with trees. I carried the luggage in through the door and their she was waiting for me.
She was stretched out in front of the fire on a great, big down comforter as white as the snow that surrounded the cabin. She had taken all of her clothes off and tucked them conveniently away. Glowing with the light in the fire place her skinned looked warm and inviting. At that moment there were few things that could hold me back from her. The red-orange light made her breasts looks as if they'd melt in my mouth, as if my fingers would sink into the skin on her thighs. I had to have her right there on that comforter in front of the fireplace. I dropped the bags and my coat on the floor. I stumbled onto the comforter trying to get my sock off. There was something so captivating about her. She had control of everything in that room even me. I was her puppet somehow there was nothing I could do about it but please her.(to be continued)
My beutiful Jenilee, oh how I love thee.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home