Tuesday, July 27, 2004

A grande mess

I feel like I was an asshole earlier when I said you weren't a good writer because at the time I was being an asshole. You're definetly better than most at writing. You very well could be better than me since I've read only a small amount of your writing. Anway back to me being an asshole. I was feeling rather big headed after that lawyer guy said he wished that he could write as well as I do. When you asked me in whether I thought you were a good writer the thought flashed in the back of my head, "No lawyer ever said he wished he could write as well as her". Ugh, I'm such a moron for sucumbing to such a stupid thought. I try to be honest. I wind up confused. This is me trying to be honest again. I bet it's confusing. I'll likely regret ever posting this as I'll realize I was confused about something in here. Please forgive my me. I'm a tired moron.

I wish there was some way I could make you truly understand how beutiful you are. I miss you. I love you. I want to see you. I'm going to wind up becoming a puddle before you do at the rate things are going. Nothing ever seems to dawn on me until I experiance it. I didn't realize how long 3 weeks would be without you. Two weeks was somehow just the right amount for me but three is quickly becoming unbearable torture as I stare at you each night on my computer screen thinking about how it's going to be until I finally get to touch your face.. Your face is so amazingly lovely. I love the soft curves of your cheek bones, your cute nose, your brown eyes, your short forhead, your slender neck, your soft skin, your stoccato laugh, your auburn hair, you wonderful smile-that seems as I though I should compare it to the sun but as of late I haven't much cared for the sun so to put it better would be to say something like your smile spreads over me and through like rays of light that seem to catch all of the good feelings in me, bring them to the surface of my skin where they pop like little bubbles, leaving me elated-all of these parts and so many others. I love you(I think I said this earlier but I dont remember so I'll say it again here). I love you. I miss you. God bless you tonight. Beutiful Jenilee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home