For only a little bit
I didn't get to talk to you, so I thought I'd come on here in the middle of the night and write a few things. I got off work early because the ground was wet so we couldn't go out to the fields. We were sitting in the lab wasting time. I decided it would be far better to go back to the center to get some work done than stick around doing nothing all day.
Tom's supposed to get the lawn mowed but the lawn is progessing into wildlife preserve. I'll have to get that done tomarrow after work or on Sunday(I'd get Tom to do except that it isn't his official job but even Linda left a note on his door as a hint). Tom made the stupendous decision that he wasn't going to get any work this summer at the center and that he would catch up during the school year. A small shred of, that could have been easily blown away had the wind picked up, of self control stoped me telling Tom off right then and there. Does he not realize that at most places if he hadn't paid the rent they would just throw him out on the street? Tom doesn't seem to realize how good he has it. He probably never will appreciate it at the rate his life's going. Bah, I'm jealous. I hate to admit it. In some way it would be nice to live such a care free inconsiderate life. In the long run I'd rather be poor than be an inconsiderate asshole.
I didn't get to hear much about your day. I've told you this before but when I get to hear about your day it makes you seem not so far away; as if you were back here sitting beside me on the couch telling me about it.
I'd use color, font, sizes and what not in my post if I wasn't so afriad those blogger buttons were going to eat my post. Hopefully they'll fix them soon or perhaps they're already fix. I'll try them later when I'm not so tired.
I saw a quote on a poster in the Union the other day that went something like, "The greatest tragedy in life is not never attaining one's goal it is ever never having a goal in the first place." It was a good point, especially since I have no idea what my goal in life is. At least not a concrete goal, something like break a world recording or having a fortune 500 company. All I can come up with so far is that I want to be a good Christian man(clarify: a good man in the Christian sense Confusion: not entirely sure what that is just yet), a good husband, a good father, and a a good whatever it is I wind up doing. Sometimes I say to myself I want to write a book but then I think I'd rather transform the Internet into the medium for writing. How do I judge when I have accomplished such a thing? Do I make it my lifes work? Do I try to come up with a number, such as when 50,000 people visit my websites daily(I don't know what an appropriate number is to measure success by)? Should I concentrate on the whole good man, good husband, good father thing? I have no idea.
I better go to bed.
I love you beutiful. There's hardly a minute that passes that I don't think of you. I pray everynight that God help to strengthen us.
Being with out you is like having all the water of the world set in front of me yet not wanting to drink. I know must hold out for the water that not only tastes the sweetest but is also the most nourishing and refreshing.
Good Night.
I love you.
Beutiful.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home