Monday, May 31, 2004

Pre-dreaming

I am up way too late, stupid video games...

We talk on the phone all the time but now we have this space. I'm not entirely sure what we should use it for.

I think about you right now and the thing that springs to my mind is how extremely relaxed I feel around you. All the tension in my body seems to disappear when I'm with you. Everything I was ever worried about getting done seems to lose all importance when I am with you (sometimes I need a little reminder to remember to get it done). I love discussing anything with you. You have such a wonderful mind. I love how you listen to me when I talk and actually think about what I have to say. Even better you challenge and criticize what I say. When I talk to you I know that you do more than just nod your head and vein interest. You are so incredibly intelligent.

I dream of the days when we wake up beside each other everyday in our big bed with a big down comforter laying over us. I wake to kiss you on the forehead, a smile spreads across the lips of your softly glowing face. All your skin seems to glow ever so slightly in the morning. It may be the morning light or the morning air either way you are captivating in the morning. It's difficult for me to keep my hands off of your skin because your glow is so amazing it almost seems other worldly. I have to reach out to touch you, to feel you, so that I can make sure you are real. At the touch of my fingers your brown eyes open just a bit. You take my arm and roll over, curling my arm around you as you turn. It's so warm under those blankets. It is so perfect under those blankets. I don't ever want to get up. I don't ever want to wake from this dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home